Family

Family

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Father's Day

Jeff talking to his family on Father's Day. Whishing them the best.


Kaylie enjoying her Father's Day broccolii!!!

The green stuff is good!
Jeff getting several kiss from Daniel as I tried to capture the event while singing "I'm so glad when daddy comes home, glad as I can be.............., put my arms around his neck and hug him tight like this, pat his cheeks and give him WHAT??? A GREAT BIG KISS!!!!!!!!!!Spending time with my favorite Dad.



1 comment:

landofnyedom said...

Hey, Anjanette! So I'm on facebook, and found Meghan Morse Wright. She had her blog on there, which had Tera's, which had yours. :) Anyway, if you want to check out our blog it's http://land-of-nyedom.blogspot.com/. Keep in touch! Your kids are getting so big!
Holly Nye