Family

Family

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Birthday's

This month we not only got to celebrate Kaylie turning 2, but my birthday also. However we only got pictures of Kaylies special night so I guess that means I never turned 31 and can look forward to that again next year. I wish, actually I did have a good birthday. Daniel kept asking all day if I was going to make my cake and I told him his dad was en charge of that. I had a nice chocolate cake with a raspberry filling. Now on to Kaylie's night. Since she loves babies I wanted to make her a baby doll cake, but I didn't want to spend $30 for a pan or shove a doll in a cake for her this year, so I was raking my brain on how I could make her a baby doll and this is what I came up with. It is patterned after one of her dolls.




She didn't want to blow out her candles. Daniel was excited to help her.






She loves puzzles so we got her some more for her birthday.

Daniel is enjoying her pony more than she was at that time.


And the stroller she loves to put 1-3 of her babies in and take for a ride.
Thank you to all her made this a special day for her. I can't believe how much our baby has grown up. She is now playing with babies herself, and loving to play in my makeup. She also loves to copy her brother, throw fits, color paper and herself, and sing "Old MacDonald." What a girl we have on our hands.

1 comment:

Bickham Family said...

Yeah pictures! Happy Birthday earlier this month. Your kids are growing up so fast I can't beleive it. You look great too. I miss you.