Family

Family

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Baptism Weekend

So as many of you know my cousin got baptised this past weekend. My sister flew in from UT for it, and several of my cousins that live in Greenwich came. However the night before the baptism my sister and I were up very late finishing cakes and getting things ready to leave early Saturday morning to head to Greenwich. Well at about 11:30 at night I start to hem Jason's pants for the baptism. Now he is 6'4". For many reasons, most of them on the silly side I had my sister try his pants on and in the end after many laughs we decided she could do her own weight loss commercial.



Here is one right before the baptism of Jason, Jeff and the Missionaries.


Now, I love this one because it looks like Jason has a halo around his head. Remember he is 6'4".


I am so happy for you Jason.

1 comment:

Jason Yasment said...

Thanks Guys! And hasn't that halo always been there?