Family

Family

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Blessing Day

Early in July we were able to bless Peter and we has Jeff's cousin Sid and his family come up from Connecticut and my parents from Utah were able to come out, as well as other family and friends. Here are a few pictures of that day.

Grandpa Terry, Jeff, Peter, Sid, & Danny.


Julie, Dan Nelson, and April Newman along with the above fellows.



Peter in his blessing outfit that Grandma Nanette made and his blessing quilt she also made for him. Below are a few more pictures of him hamming it up for the camera. I love my happy baby!!


Sunday morning trying to get ready for church. Grandma Nanette said we needed a picture before church for memories.


My Uncle Ed, cousins Janet and Lori and my Aunt Jeanie were able to be apart of that special day with us.



My chunky-monkey!!!





Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Bears said...

So cute!!! He looks like my favorite kind of baby, chubby, smiley and with lots of hair. If you get sick of him, send him my way.

The Miller Five said...

It's great that your family was able to be with you. Your little guy is so stinking adorable!