Family

Family

Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween

This Halloween was so much fun. We borrowed the kids costumes from some friends, and I made Daniels Peter Pan Hat. I think our kids make the cutest Tinkerbell and Peter Pan ever. In the morning our neighborhood had a parade so we got the kids dresses up and participated in the parade. It was a beautiful morning. These are a few of the pictures I took that morning.




Jeff and I think we might have a dancer on our hands. She loved wearing her dress. I know this because we took it off of her several times throughout the day and every time I said lets get your Tinkerbell dress on she came running. Daniel also loved pretending he was Peter Pan.


This is at the end of the parade.

Kaylie enjoying a pretzel from the spook ally after the parade.


Kaylie showing off more in the house.


Do you think she could be having any more fun. Look at that smile.



Kaylie telling mom she was done.



That evening about 1/2hr before I told Daniel we would be going trick or treating it started to rain. I didn't know if we were going to be able to go out that night. Luckily we got a break in the storm and were able to go to a few houses, which made Daniels night. However we got caught in some of the rain trying to come home. These last to pictures are of our soggy Peter Pan and Tinkerbell who can not wait to eat some of the candy they were able to get that night. It was a great day.















2 comments:

Bickham Family said...

So Cute! I love that they had a theme! Sounds like you guys had a good time!

Joel and Tera said...

Those are some cute kids! It sounds like a fun day!