Family

Family

Saturday, March 19, 2011

One Week Old

These are a few of the pictures I took of Peter at a week old. I can't believe how the week has flown. Between sleepless nights and busy days, I can't imagine why time speeds by. He has put all the weight back on he lost in the hospital and is back up to 7lbs. 4 oz. He has such a sweet disposition and loves to cuddle into your neck. When he does he looks like a peanut.





Here are a couple of feet shots, and I liked how they looked in black in white. The one below is the one my mother in law likes better, and since I couldn't decide I put both up.








I love the smirky smile in this picture.





Soaking up the warmth of the sun.

3 comments:

Joel and Tera said...

This little guy is so loved. What cute a big brother and sister he has. Congrats. I just want to pinch those cheeks!

The Andrew Family said...

He's beautiful, Anjanette.

Leons said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. I didn't realize how close Peter was born to my little Ava Grace. She was actually due the 21, but she decided to come early so on March 10 she was born. How funny! Your kids are all beautiful.