Family

Family

Friday, March 11, 2011

Peter Yeager's Arrival

Peter Watson Yeager arrived in the early morning hours of Friday March 11, 2011. Weighing in at 7 lbs. 4oz. and 17 1/2 inches long. Wednesday I started having back spasms on and off all day and didn't realize I was having back labor till Thursday morning. Then Thursday evening my water broke right before I was going to go out to dinner with a friend. By the time Peter was delivered I had experienced back labor, normal stomach labor, and thigh labor. Who knew you could have contractions in your thighs! Lets just say I was very greatful when Peter finally arrived.

Shortly after Peter was born.

The first photo with my new son.


First photo with Dad. Doesn't Jeff look well rested.


Daniel and Kaylie getting their first looks at Peter.


The first time Kaylie held her little brother.

Another picture of Kaylie holding Peter later in the day.


Daniel holding his little brother for the first time.

Another angle of Daniel holding Peter.


Daddy and his kids!!



With each kid I have captured the first time Jeff has fallen asleep holding them . Jeff set a new record with Peter and falling asleep with him in his arms just a few hours after being born.

2 comments:

The Miller Five said...

Congratulations Anjanette! Peter is beautiful!

Bickham Family said...

congratulations! He is beautiful! I miss you and I haven't talked to you forever! Kaylie's hair is soo long wow! What an awesome family you have. We moved to Phoenix so if you ever want to call my cell 303-483-1255.