Family

Family

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

January 2012

So since I am sooooooooooo far behind on posts I am going to post what happened the month of January all at once, otherwise I don't think I would ever get it done.



This picture of Peter, I am trying to show off his 4 new teeth that came in all at once. What a cute smile. :)



Here is another view showing all 6 teeth. Peter was 10 months old and walking at this time. He has defiantly lost his baby face since this picture.




The next few pictures of the kids helping Jeff with a project. He is so good with them and letting them help him, especially when it takes twice as long to get the project done. Here they are taking apart our bookshelf that started to collapse due to old age and weight.



Daniel is helping Jeff hammer the back onto the new bookcase.



Kaylie helping Jeff measure the spacing for the nails.



Even Peter got in on the action and wanted to help hammer.



Oh boy this is fun!!!!!



A random day in January and Peter falling asleep in his high chair after a meal. I had washed him up and left him in his high chair to keep him trapped while I went to go take a shower. He and Kaylie were watching tv and when I came back this is how I found him. What a cutie.




Peter enjoying his food.



Spaghetti  face:):):):)



On a relativity warn day in January we all dressed up to go outside and enjoy the park. Peter posing for the camera  for me.



My adorable family!!!!!! What a happy bunch.



Higher mom, higher!!! I love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




During January we watched our friends dog for them and here Daniel is supposed to be walking Ralph, but it looks more like Ralph is walking Daniel.



Peter playing with the dinosaurs. He sat there for ever pulling all the dinosaurs out of the head then putting them back in. He can play so well by himself. He reminds me of his dad so much in this aspect.

No comments: