Family

Family

Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween 2011

We had so much fun this year!!! I know I have the cutest kids in the whole wide world. Daniel was Obi-Wan Kenobi, Kaylie was Fawn the Animal Fairy from the Tinker-Bell Movies and Peter was a Sugar Snap Pea in a Pod. I was so afraid we would be trecking through snow this year but thankfully the storm missed us and the snow we did get melted in two days.
My adorable threesome.


Fawn our Fairy.


Our defender of truth Obi-Wan.



Our little Pea playing with a pint size pumpkin.



Peter was smiling at something Daniel was doing while I was taking pictures.


I love this look, it says "I am going to get you soon, so watch out"



Here Peter is trying to figure out the whole crawling thing. He is so close.


Jeff came home early so we could go out as a family for a little bit. Here is Peter in his costume.



After we got back I had Daniel run out side and turn his light saber on so I could take a picture of him. Go my Gedi!!!!

No comments: