Family

Family

Monday, October 31, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

This year we didn't know if we would be able to go to the Pumpkin Patch this year. It was flooded after hurricane Irene came through. Only one pumpkin survived, however they were able to buy pumpkins whole sale and we were able to enjoy their wonderful apple cider donuts, a tractor ride through the desolate pumpkin fields and a few other attractions that survived the flood before the kids picked out their pumpkins.

Kaylie enjoying an apple cider donut. YUM!!!!!!


Me and my girl!!!



Me and two of my wonderful kids!!!



Jeff and Peter. Jeff was enjoying a bowl of chili and Peter was using the table like a drum.


Smile!!!!!


Anybody ready for a ride??


I don't know if I like this???



Okay, I like it now can I pick it up???



How tall are we??



Jeff and his three kids on a beautiful day!!!!!

No comments: