Family

Family

Monday, October 31, 2011

Things I love this month

I can not believe how time flies. I know time went fast for Daniel and Kaylie but I don't think it ever went this fast. Peter is now 7 1/2 months old. He loves everyone and will always give them a smile but he kicks and wiggles and starts to laugh when ever his mom enters the room. He loves to eat and thinks he should be able to eat anything we are eating. He also loves to drink from my water glass. He has learned how to pick up cheerios and puffs with his finger, but is not a 100% yet at getting them in his mouth every time. He has also recently learned how to wave hello, so cute!!!! I am expecting him to crawl any time now.

I love for anyone to stack the blocks up so I can knock them down.



Dad and I recently taking a Sunday nap together.



Daniel has food and Peter has spotted it. Look at that stare. Can you say I want some.


Cute picture of Peter while looking at Daniels sandwich.


Daniel and Peter have a special way to communicate with each other. I loved watching them so much that I forgot to grab the camera till the very end.




I came home last week from YW's to have Daniel run out of his room to tell me that Peter had learned something new all on his own. I thought it might have been how to crawl; but no, he had a much bigger plan. He figured out how to pull himself up to a standing position in his crib. This is a video of him doing just that the next morning.



How I get around but not liking it at all. Peter has no problem being on his stomach but when he has had enough he starts to push himself backwards and get mad. AKA the funny video above.

No comments: